1) The “Rooster” – Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook “Good Morning” every day.
2) The “Lurker” – Never posts or comments on ur post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they see you in public.
3) The “Hyena” – Doesn’t ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.
4) “Mr/Ms Popular” – Has 4,367 friends for NO reason!
5) The “Gamer” – Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY.
6) The “Cynic” – Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates.
7) The “Collector” – Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.
8)The “Promoter” – Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.
9) The “Liker” – Never actually says anything, but always clicks the “like” button.
10) “Drama Queen/ King” – This person always posts stuff like “I can’t believe this!”, or “They gonna make me snap today!”, in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what’s wrong but then they never finish telling the story.
11) The “News” – Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary,
12) The “Thief” – Steals status updates… and will probably steal this one.
Which type of person are you?
Check out Kudakwashe’s photos on Facebook.
If you sign up for Facebook, you’ll be able to stay connected with friends by seeing their photos and videos, staying up to date with their latest status updates, exchanging messages and more.
Already have an account? Add this email address to your account: